NPF Recruitment 2021 will begin in November 2021 and details of how to apply for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2021 can be accessed below.
The Editor Nigeria reports that the Nigerian Police Force NPF will commence 2021 Recruitment from the 29th of November 2021 to 10 January 2022 via the portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng). See details on how to apply below.
1) You must be a Nigeria by birth and have National Identification Number(NIN)
2) 5 Credits not more than two times sitting in (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB,) exams with credit pass for English and Mathematics.
3) Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years
4) Applicants must healthy, medically, physically, and psychologically.
5) Height – Men must not be less than 1.67 meters and for women, you must not be less than 1.64 meters.
6) Chest Measurements – not more than 86cm, that is 34 inches expanded chest measurement for only men.
7) Female applicants must not be pregnant during the recruitment period. 8) Applicants must be free from any criminal behavior.
9) Applicants must not have K-leg, Bow-leg, bend knees, bend hand.
Interested Applicants should log into the Nigeria Police Force 2021 recruitment portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng from the 29th of November 2021 to 10 January 2022.
Applicants must prepare the following documents beforehand:
a. National Identification Number (NIN)
b. Functional Email Address, and phone number before you start the application.
c. Make sure all your O’Level results are scanned for upload on the application portal.
Before you join the Nigeria Police Force, it is very important to know, you must have a passion for the job. Check out the salary below:
1. Constable – N46,000-N47000 2. Corporal – N52,000-N53,000
3. Sergeant – N62,000-N63,000,
4. Unconfirmed 1 bar-N78,000
5. Confirmed Inspector – 2 bars – N123,000 6. One star-ASPN132,000-N134,000
7. Confirmed ASP N139,000 DSP N142,000-N143,000.