Hazon Technologies – We are dedicated to helping you solve problems through innovative means and building digital products. Our work revolves around empowering individuals and organizations to realize their full potential and values. We believe that in building great products, we are invariably building great people. We build digital products that solve problems.
We are recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Game Developer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of mobile applications and their integration with back-end services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing responsive 2D applications for PC or mobile, utilizing game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Collaborating with designers and artists on design and delivery of interactive applications
- Translating design ideas into functional game code
- Producing prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Animating characters and objects
- Researching and adopting other game engine compatible technologies such as AR/VR/MR
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated strength writing Java is a big plus
- You have prior experience as a Game Developer with a portfolio of game applications
- You have strong knowledge of game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity as well as good knowledge of C#, C++
- You have good knowledge of various gaming trends, best practice and technologies
- Familiarity with 3D graphical handling and optimization aspects and AR/VR/MR
- Experience building libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Doggedness, enthusiasm and attention to detail.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio (portfolio should be a link or links in the email) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.